With an adventurous attitude, the fifth generation 2019 Toyota RAV4 is building on its 25-year legacy by redefining the segment it created through charismatic design, improved performance, advanced technology and fuel efficiency.
The Toyota RAV4 has been a pioneer since it was revealed in 1989 at the Tokyo Motorshow,” says Neeraj Lala, Toyota New Zealand’s General Manager of Product and New Vehicle Sales.
“It introduced a new kind of car to the world, one that has set the benchmark for SUV adventure and on-road refinement over the past 4 generations.”
The wait is over. Today we received the first delivery of the all new 2019 Toyota RAV4.
Well this is exciting. The all new Toyota RAV4 has just arrived. Verdict? Amazing. Like fully amazing. So many features. Oscar & Tony Bowater have a bit to say.Posted by Bowater Motor Group on Thursday, 4 April 2019
It is pretty exciting. The top of the south certainly loves the Toyota RAV4. It has always been a huge seller here, and now there are even more reasons to love it, with a brand new range on offer, packed full of plenty of adventure ready features, and for the first time a Hybrid option.
Keep an eye on our news section - we will be posting a whole lot more about this exciting new model.
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) premiered its much-anticipated all-new Supra overnight at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
The new Supra is the first global model of TOYOTA GAZOO Racing’s GR sports car series. Ever since first competing in Germany’s 24 Hours of Nürburgring endurance race in 2007, TOYOTA GAZOO Racing has been aiming through its motorsports activities to develop its cars and people, with the goal of “making ever-better cars.”
Toyota New Zealand is celebrating 31 years as the dominant car brand in New Zealand's automotive market despite a major business shift at the beginning of 2018.
"Offering a full range of exciting models, and spearheaded by the next generation of Camry and Corolla, has helped us maintain our market leadership," says Neeraj Lala, Toyota New Zealand's General Manager of New Vehicle Sales.
More Articles ...
- Job Opportunity in Motueka. Do you like order and a workday full of face time?
- Bowater Toyota seek an additional receptionist in the Nelson Office
- Fancy a career that begins with a summer working in Motueka? Bowater Toyota are looking.
- Bowater Toyota needs a new Service Advisor in the Richmond Service Department
- Bowater Toyota are looking for a Customer Lifecycle Management / TUNZ integration Specialist
- Leasing a new Toyota for your business is easier than you might think.
- Toyota announces 2016 dealership champions
- Bowater Toyota needs a new auto tech in the Motueka Service Department
- The Solly family experience a new level of adventure with a Toyota RAV4
- Toyota Hilux now top selling 2WD ute in New Zealand